Saturday, August 11, 2007

10 of August

Today morning till afternoon really a busy time for me...after class need to chair the meeting for the ce club..then afternoon need to go for a site visit to the sibu waterboard to do a study on the water systems...after finish i really wan to pengsan liao...hahaha..cuz on tat day the weather really hot just like burning my skin n felt very tired...huh..the most important is today is my 19 years old birthday...wahahaha....although my frens cant help me to celebrate it coz now is they exam time but i stil felt happy cuz many ppl say happy birthday to me...especially dear clara..hahaha...u is the only one sang happy birthday song to me...thanks clara..hehe..hope tat i will get a good result in my final exam will coming very soon..hehe...n can b a good president of civil engineering club...hehe...tis year i past a simple birthday but i still very happy...wish all my frens b happy always^0^

5 comments:

CLaRa TanG said...

welcome my dear James^^ all the best in your study and ce club^^ clara will support u always^^

James said...

if u didnt support me i will collapse lo...later u will not c me lo..wakaka...

CLaRa TanG said...

haha so easy collapse?? no like i know da james wor hahaha

James said...

hahaha..izzit?the james u know i wat kind de?hehe

CLaRa TanG said...

mmmm will no collapse one